DIY Headlight Restoration Kit
The plastic lens can yellow with age, reducing headlight brightness, and new lenses can be expensive. The headlight restoration kit lets you shine and restore plastic lens, including headlights, tail lights, fog and directional lights. By restoring clarity to the lens, the performance of the headlight is improved and the appearance of the vehicle is enhanced. Now you can produce professional results with the headlight restoration kit. Kit includes all items necessary to perform the task.
- Helps restore clear plastic by removing haze and discoloration.
- Provides a deep clean to yellowed, hazed headlights with the use of a specially designed polish and sealant.
- Improves visibility and safety.
- One kit is intended to restore two headlight lenses.
- This inexpensive kit saves hundreds of dollars and restores crucial night time visibility by restoring your own lenses.
- Easy, 5-step process requires as little as an hour to remove scratches and restore cloudy, dull lenses.
- Mask: Protect trim and painted surfaces around the headlight lens with masking tape.
- Clean & lubricant : Using the spray bottle (STEP 1), apply enough lubricant to the lens surface before sanding.
- Sand (about 2-3 minutes): Wear attached gloves, Using three grits (P400, P800, P1000) sanding disc orderly to sand away the yellowing and surface defects from the lens. Replace with a new sanding disc if need and continue sanding until the yellow layer completely removed. Spray lubricant to the surface if it becomes dry while sanding.
- Refine: Dispense some polishing paste (STEP 2) onto the cleaning cloth to polish out the remaining scratches. When the cloth becomes dry, continue by adding some polishing paste until the sand scratches have been removed and the lens is clear.
- Polish and Protect : Remove the masking tape and wipe the headlight lens using attached cleaning cloth. Using UV Protective Paste (STEP 3)to polish and prevent UV damage.
- 2x P800 Sanding Discs
- 2x P1200 Sanding Discs
- 2x P2000 Sanding Discs
- 1x Sponge Disc
- 2x 40gm Polish Paste
- 2x 3.0ml Protect Liquid
- 1x Mask Tape (300x2cm)
- 1x Backer Pad M10 Thread
- 1x Adaptor
- 1x Sponge Disc White
- 1x Blue Soft Absorbent Wash Cloth