Anti-Wrinkle Chest Pad
Silicone contributes to moisturizing the skin by drawing the skin's moisture to the surface and also increases blood flow, which improves skin tone. Therefore, silicone helps to diminish scars and wrinkles.
As we age, we may notice wrinkling in our chest area that doesn’t seem to “bounce back” the way it uses to. This can be very frustrating! The major reasons for this are sun damage, natural aging, and sleeping on your side.
The collagen in our skin becomes less elastic as a part of our natural skin’s aging process. Exposure to UV rays accelerates this process.
Wearing the chest pad while you sleep at night will smooth out your wrinkles and prevent new ones from forming. How?? The silicone pad sticks to your chest all night long, and yes – you are able to sleep on your side! The chest pad stays in place, keeping your chest from wrinkling and crinkling. Also, the medical grade silicone actually increases blood flow to the area, which is what we want!! Blood flow is the life-line to eliminating wrinkles.
Benefits of silicone pad:
We care for our face, our eyes & our necks, but our chest also suffers wrinkles and fine lines form by exposure to sunlight and the way we sleep. Our chest pad turns back time and revives the skin to look soft & young again. Here’s how:
- Locks in moisture
- Slows down skin aging
- Helps rehydrate dry skin
- Boosts collagen production
- Aids tightening of skin pores
- Helps keep breasts apart for side-sleepers
- Prevents new wrinkles & folds from forming
- Eases lines caused by natural aging or sun damage
- The results are quick and impressive, and for the best results it helps to wear the anti-wrinkle pad every night. The great news is that these pads stop new creases forming, so they are also a preventative measure to help you look younger for longer.