Planter Fasciitis Support Brace
These Comfortable support braces lift fallen arches, flat feet, and plantar fasciitis. Help reduce heel, arch, a ball of the foot, knee, hip, and lower back pain
Give your feet a break with this cushioned arch-supporters Sole Angels! These puppies provide support, comfort, and peace of mind too tired achy feet. How you ask?! These supports provide compression and shock absorbing technology to relieve you're tired, stressed, and strained feet, thus taking pressure off the body. Which are patient tested arch supports help alleviate pain in your feet, knees, hips, and lower back. You can wear them in any type of shoe, sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, or even barefoot
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis (say "PLAN-ter fash-ee-EYE-us") is the most common cause of heel pain. The plantar fascia is the flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you strain your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated (inflamed). Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is common in middle-aged people. It also occurs in younger people who are on their feet a lot, like athletes or soldiers. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis?
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen if:
- Your feet roll inward too much when you walk (excessive pronation).
- You have high arches or flat feet.
- You walk, stand, or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces.
- You are overweight.
- You wear shoes that don't fit well or are worn out.
- You have tight Achilles Tendons or calf muscles.
- Natural Remedy – It’s good to lift fallen arches, fix flat feet & other foot issues.
- Body Fixture – Helps reduce heel, arch, a ball of the foot, knee, hip & lower back pain.
- Comfortable – It’s so good to wear for everyday use that you don't even have to wear shoes!
- One Size Fits All – No measurement required, it will fit any sort of feet size.
- Made of premium stitched & elastic cotton, This brace provides the support on the go. Wear it under shoes, boots, socks and even slippers! Instant relief is now just 1 click away.